AR 8/600: Build log #5
I did not die. Here is another update to the relay computer:
Finished Control Unit, PSU and pretty much everything. In this post I will show only the CU and PSU, and when I get the time I will make more videos and take some photos of the whole machine.
Power Supply Unit
After I finished the inter-module wiring, I had a lot of debugging to do. The PC and some instructions were not working properly, due to timing errors, some unconnected wires, and problems with the power rails. After several days of debugging and lots of crocodile clips, the machine was working properly. Here is a video of the debugging phase: